Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oh, hello there blog!


PR was saying to me the other day "Did you know your last blog post was about a year ago?"  Why, yes, thanks.  I know I have forgotten about my little pet project that I had such high hopes for!  This time last year I was a bit grumpy, sarcastic, in pain, overly-warm and frustrated.  Well, now I am significantly less frustrated and slightly less grumpy.

It seems that life, and the craziness that comes with it, took over and prevented me from having the gumption to get off my rump and write.  So here (in a nutshell) is what has happened (each of which I may write a future post about):


  • Crumbsnatcher #1 turned 9 and we built her a play kitchen. 


  • I went back to school full time.
  • I went for the first time to: LasVegas and Defcon!
  • PR started his own company. 
  • PR, CS #1 and I drove down to see my folks and grandfather in Virginia.  Dropped off CS #1 and then PR and I went to DerbyCon in Louisville!
  • I was hospitalized with a flare, and was diagnosed with new disease activity (I KNEW I wasn't crazy!). 
  • Thanksgiving.
  • My sister got married. 
  • I got a full time job.
  • Christmas, with lots of awesome hand-made gifts. 

  • We adopted a kitty: Ginny the Fluffernutter
  • Knitting - lots.
  • Painting - lots. Watercolors have become my new beloved format. 

  • PR and I went to DC for ShmooCon.
  • Crumbsnatcher #2 turned 8. And we threw him a Minecraft themed birthday party. 
  • I underwent surgery for a Crohn's related issue and am now healing. (About a week ago)
  • I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. 

And, you? How are my Crohnies currently feeling? 


No comments:

Post a Comment